A consultation with a midwife includes:
- Abdominal palpation (estimating the baby’s weight and position)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Checking the urine for sugar and protein
- Listening to the heartbeat. It is possible to do a scan to check the baby’s position and the amount of amniotic fluid-
You can choose between two different types of consultation; ½ hour: 550 Danish Kroner. 1 hour 795 Danish Kroner
You might wish to see a midwife for several reasons:
- You feel the visit with your public midwife is too far away
- You wish to be seen on the day and it is not possible in the public health system
- You have a particular issue which you wish to address
A member of Health Insurance “Danmark” ?
You get a 30% reimbursement on services provided by midwives
Call 33337111 to book or for more information about your options.